Heineken Reports Sales That Miss Estimates as Europe WanesClementine Fletcher
Heineken NV, the world’s third-biggest brewer, reported sales growth that missed estimates as weak consumer demand in the Netherlands, the U.K. and Portugal led to a drop in western European beer volume.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat