Gupta to Learn Today Whether He Goes to Prison or RwandaPatricia Hurtado, David Glovin and Bob Van Voris
Former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director Rajat Gupta will learn today whether his conviction for insider trading will lead to years in prison or merely a loss of reputation and months of community service in Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts