ForumWatch: Which B-Schools Have the Best Finance Networks?Francesca Di Meglio
A big part of the reason many people enroll in business school is to make contacts for the future—mentors, fellow students, professors, and anyone else who could contribute to their future careers. In recent weeks, users of the Bloomberg Businessweek Business School Forums have initiated discussions about the connection between the caliber of a school’s students and the likelihood of finding a job after graduation. Now, more participants are asking about the networks they can develop at business school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’