UPS Rises After Asia Exports Post Surprise IncreaseMary Jane Credeur and Victoria Stilwell
United Parcel Service Inc. rose the most since March after posting third-quarter earnings that matched analysts’ estimates, buoyed by higher export shipments in Asia and a gain in U.S. deliveries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes