Dow Drops Most Since June Amid Disappointing EarningsRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks retreated, giving the Dow Jones Industrial Average its biggest decline since June, amid disappointing results at companies from 3M Co. to DuPont Co. and as commodities erased their gain for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure