STMicro Makes Plans to Get Leaner as Chip Demand Is WeakChiara Remondini and Marie Mawad
STMicroelectronics NV, Europe’s largest chipmaker, said it’s cutting costs amid weakened demand and will explain its plan for a “leaner” business in December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself