Netflix 1.16 Million Customer Signups Miss Analyst EstimatesCliff Edwards
Netflix Inc., the world’s largest online video service, reported new customer signups that missed analysts’ projections, a shortfall that forces the company to cut its U.S. growth outlook for the year. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day