Itau Falls to Three-Month Low on Drop in Banking FeesFrancisco Marcelino
Itau Unibanco Holding SA fell to the lowest in more than three months in Sao Paulo trading after reporting a drop in third-quarter revenue from service fees and a decline in net interest income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States