Iron Ore to Gain in Fourth Quarter as Chinese Mills RestockPhoebe Sedgman
Iron ore will probably advance this quarter to levels last seen in July as steelmakers in China, the biggest buyer, rebuild inventories on speculation that the country’s pace of economic growth will pick up, said UBS AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day