Gordhan to Widen South Africa Budget DeficitAndres R. Martinez
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan may target wider fiscal deficits over the next three years that will test the government’s credibility in the face of credit rating downgrades and slowing growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing