EU May Weigh Carbon Price Support, Offset Limit, Draft ShowsEwa Krukowska
The European Union may consider introducing mechanisms to support carbon prices and limit the use of offsets in its emissions trading system after 2020 to strengthen the market, according to a draft EU document.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing