Australia’s Climate Policies to Spur A$100 Billion in SpendingJames Paton
Australia’s policies to mitigate climate change and promote the use of clean energy will likely drive investment of A$100 billion ($103 billion) during the next four decades, Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Greg Combet said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans