OpenTable Gains on Report of Yahoo Acquisition InterestDanielle Kucera and Lisa Rapaport
OpenTable Inc., the largest U.S. online restaurant-reservation service, rose the most in more than two months on a news report that suggested it may be a takeover target for Yahoo! Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap