Obama Edge With Hispanics Hinges on Election Day TurnoutRoxana Tiron
For 19-year-old Denise Cruz, a community college student in Manassas, Virginia, picking a presidential candidate is simple: She’s a first-time voter who will back Barack Obama because his immigration policies will allow her cousins from Mexico to stay in the U.S. and continue their education.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap