Esprit Plans $671 Million Rights Offer After Sales DropVinicy Chan
Esprit Holdings Ltd. plans to raise as much as HK$5.2 billion ($671 million) in a rights offer to fund efforts to revive its brand after reporting a first-quarter sales decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing