EE to Sell 4G in the U.K. With 36-Pound Plan, Kevin Bacon AdsAmy Thomson
EE, Deutsche Telekom AG and France Telecom SA’s U.K. mobile-phone venture, will begin selling the country’s first fourth-generation wireless service in plans starting at 36 pounds ($57.65) a month with a two-year contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap