Iran Judiciary Says President’s Jail-Visit Plan Not AppropriateLadane Nasseri
Iran’s judiciary hasn’t agreed to a request by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to visit a Tehran prison where his aide is detained, saying the move wouldn’t be “appropriate,” the state-run Mehr news agency reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap