Given Imaging Gains to Highest in Year After Fuji Talks ReportDavid Wainer
Given Imaging Ltd. jumped to the highest close in more than a year after Calcalist reported Japan’s Fujinon Corp. is in talks to buy the company, valuing it 34 percent above last week’s close.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing