Fast Says Petronas Decision Not a Precedent for Cnooc-NexenChristopher Donville
The Canadian government’s decision to block the C$5.2 billion ($5.23 billion) bid by Petroliam Nasional Bhd of Malaysia for Calgary-based Progress Energy Resources Corp. is not a precedent for other rulings, International Trade Minister Ed Fast said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts