U.S. 10-Year Yield Hits 1-Month High on Europe Optimism, EconomyCordell Eddings and Susanne Walker
Treasuries fell, with 10-year note yields rising to a one-month high, as better-than-forecast economic data and optimism that the political will exists to stave off a deeper crisis in Europe trimmed refuge demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’