Petrobras Unit Debt Proves Too Cheap to Resist: Argentina CreditKatia Porzecanski and Drew Benson
Petrobras Argentina SA’s dollar bonds, beaten up on concern the government would block debt payments, now look irresistible trading at the biggest discount to its Brazilian parent since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing