Ohio Among Six Battleground States With Lower JoblessnessMichelle Jamrisko and Mike Dorning
The jobless rate dropped in Ohio and five other states where President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney are concentrating their campaigns, according to U.S. Labor Department data released less than three weeks before voters head to the polls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C