Num Pang Chef Ratha Chaupoly’s Office Bag LunchBy
Cambodian-born Ratha Chaupoly says he inherited his mother’s instinct to feed people—all the time. As a restaurant owner, he’s fed hoards of New Yorkers, who line up at Num Pang for Cambodian-inspired sandwiches stuffed with such delicacies as tiger shrimp and pork belly. Named New York’s best sandwich shop by Zagat, Num Pang will open a third restaurant this winter in the city’s Flatiron District.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts