Lundbeck in Talks With Possible Alzheimer’s Drug PartnersMakiko Kitamura
H. Lundbeck A/S, the Nordic region’s second-largest drugmaker, failed to win recommendation from the European Union’s drug regulator for a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's