Lowe’s-Home Depot Shares Lure Investors on House RecoveryAnna-Louise Jackson and Anthony Feld
Shares of Home Depot Inc. and Lowe’s Cos. -- the two largest U.S. home-improvement retailers -- are trading at the highest level in more than 10 years relative to the broader market amid signs the housing recovery is gaining momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt