Nikkei 225 Caps Biggest Weekly Advance This Year on YenNorie Kuboyama
Japanese shares rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average recording its biggest weekly gain this year, as machinery makers advanced after manufacturing in the Philadelphia region expanded the first time in six months and the yen weakened against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards