Hong Kong Firm to Pay $14 Million to Settle Insider CaseJoshua Gallu
Well Advantage Limited, a Hong Kong-based firm controlled by billionaire Zhang Zhi Rong, agreed to pay $14 million to resolve U.S. regulatory claims that it profited from illegal trades before Cnooc Ltd.’s announcement that it would buy Nexen Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations