Eurus Energy to Build 10-Megawatt Solar Project in Western JapanChisaki Watanabe
Eurus Energy Holdings Corp., a Japanese developer of renewable energy projects, will build a solar power station with a capacity of 10 megawatts in western Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts