Barclays Said to Cut Europe Equity Jobs Amid Cost CuttingAlexis Xydias and Elisa Martinuzzi
Barclays Plc is cutting just under 10 percent of staff in its equities division in Europe, Middle East and Africa as part of a plan to reduce costs amid a slump in trading volumes, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts