Barclays Said to Cut Europe Equity Jobs Amid Cost CuttingAlexis Xydias and Elisa Martinuzzi
Barclays Plc is cutting just under 10 percent of staff in its equities division in Europe, Middle East and Africa as part of a plan to reduce costs amid a slump in trading volumes, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap