Areva Said to Enter Talks With Astorg on Canberra Unit SaleFrancois de Beaupuy and Anne-Sylvaine Chassany
Areva SA, the world’s largest nuclear reactor maker, is set to start exclusive talks to sell its radiation-measurement unit Canberra to Astorg Partners SAS for more than 300 million euros ($391 million), two people with knowledge of the plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat