AIG’s Benmosche Says Treasury May Sell Rest of Stake in 2012Charles Penty and Zachary Tracer
The U.S. Treasury Department may sell the rest of its holdings in insurer American International Group Inc. before 2013, Chief Executive Officer Robert Benmosche said. Shares fell the most since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy