AIG’s Benmosche Says Treasury May Sell Rest of Stake in 2012Charles Penty and Zachary Tracer
The U.S. Treasury Department may sell the rest of its holdings in insurer American International Group Inc. before 2013, Chief Executive Officer Robert Benmosche said. Shares fell the most since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's