Verizon Unit Was Insolvent by $1 Billion, Witness SaysTom Korosec and David McLaughlin
Verizon Communications Inc.’s directory business was insolvent by more than $1 billion at its 2006 spinoff, facing worse prospects than were disclosed to investors, a witness testified in a trial over the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life