Oil Near Highest in a Week; Copper Climbs: Commodities at CloseChristian Schmollinger
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities gained 0.2 percent to 666.16 at 4:53 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials climbed 0.2 percent to 1,615.9926.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant