U.K. Stocks Climb to Seven-month High as EU Leaders MeetSarah Jones
The U.K.’s FTSE 100 Index climbed for a fourth day, reaching a seven-month high, as European Union leaders gathered in Brussels to tackle the region’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards