Marriage Law Violates Same-Sex Couple Rights, Court SaysPatricia Hurtado and Bob Van Voris
A federal law’s definition of marriage as being only between a man and a woman was voided by a U.S. appeals court in a decision that may entitle the widow who brought the lawsuit to an estate tax refund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing