How to Address Your Shell-Shocked Troops, by Michael Corbat
Vikram Pandit’s chair may still have been spinning on Wednesday when the man chosen to replace him atop Citigroup, Michael Corbat, began a conference call with the bank’s managing directors. The abrupt CEO switch one day earlier had been followed by precious little information: short notes from the two men, a conference call with analysts, and a lot of conspicuous silence from the company’s board. Wednesday’s call was Corbat’s first effort to address the most important employees of what is perhaps the most beleaguered bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap