Groin Kicks Scrubbed as McMahon Softens Connecticut ImageMichael McDonald
When Republican Linda McMahon ran for U.S. Senate in 2010, her Connecticut opponents gleefully highlighted images from 2001 showing the former head of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. in the ring, kicking her husband, Vince, in the groin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing