Housing Revival Boosts Outlook for U.S.: EconomyElizabeth Dexheimer and Michelle Jamrisko
Consumer confidence rose to a six-month high and an index of U.S. leading indicators climbed as a nascent housing recovery started to ripple through the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards