ThinkEquity Closing Stock-Trading Unit as Volumes DeclineZeke Faux and Saijel Kishan
ThinkEquity LLC is closing its stock-trading business today amid a market slump and preparing to transfer its remaining investment-banking unit to another firm, Chief Executive Officer Greg Wright said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt