RBS Chairman Signals Government May Sell Stake Before ElectionHoward Mustoe
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc Chairman Philip Hampton signaled the Treasury may try to reduce its stake in the lender by 2015 as it left a government insurance program that covered its most toxic assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations