Jim Grant Questions KFC's China StrutBy
What is it exactly about high finance’s love-hate relationship with lowbrow dining, namely Yum! Brands, the parent of KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut? Early this month, hedgie David Einhorn cited Taco Bell’s up-market march to the sea as reason to short burrito insurgent Chipotle. Yes, seriously: that same Taco Bell of high school 59¢ munchies fame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy