Growth Outlook Drives Advance as Suntech Surges: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks in New York jumped, pushing the benchmark index to its longest rally in 15 months, on prospects government data today will signal the slowdown in the world’s second-largest economy has reached a bottom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks