Danone Dairy Growth Shrinks Amid Declines in Spain, FranceJulie Cruz and Dermot Doherty
Danone, the world’s biggest yogurt maker, reported third-quarter revenue that missed estimates as declines in Spain and Greece caused the weakest growth in sales of dairy products in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life