CMBS Faces Risk of ‘Disruptive Shocks’ Regulators ToldZachary Tracer
Commercial mortgage-backed securities have more risk than last year as landlords need to repay maturing debt and vacancies remain elevated, according to an analysis prepared for insurance regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?