CMBS Faces Risk of ‘Disruptive Shocks’ Regulators ToldZachary Tracer
Commercial mortgage-backed securities have more risk than last year as landlords need to repay maturing debt and vacancies remain elevated, according to an analysis prepared for insurance regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards