China’s Stocks Rise Most in a Week on Economic Growth OptimismBloomberg News
China’s stocks rose, sending the benchmark index up by most in a week, on speculation the economy is stabilizing before the release of a government report tomorrow on third-quarter growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing