ASML to Buy Cymer for $2.6 Billion to Boost Chip TechnologyMaaike Noordhuis
ASML Holding NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor-equipment supplier, agreed to buy Cymer Inc. for 1.95 billion euros ($2.6 billion), its biggest deal ever, to satisfy customer demand for more advanced chipmaking technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing