Apollo Group Drops Most in Two Years on Sales ForecastJohn Hechinger
Apollo Group Inc., the largest U.S. for-profit college chain, fell the most in two years after forecasting revenue for fiscal 2013 that missed analysts’ estimates and announcing it would close campuses and cut jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets