AngloGold, Gold Fields May Have Ratings Cut to Junk, S&P SaysCarli Cooke
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. and Gold Fields Ltd. may have their credit ratings cut to junk, Standard & Poor’s said, as strikes halted as much as half of South Africa’s production of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap