Africa, Asia May Face Food Shortages by 2050, Group SaysAlan Bjerga
Farming in sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia will require more investment to meet food needs, according to a study sponsored by businesses including Monsanto Co., DuPont Co., International Business Machines Corp. and Deere & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure