Vietnam Economic Rise Threatened as Middle-Income Trap LoomsBloomberg News
Vietnamese coffee farmer Le Thi Do looks up at the five-meter-high (16-foot) ceiling of her six-bedroom, yellow house and then points to a small, squat building next door and says: “We used to live in that tiny one.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig